Beware of the Evil Eye! Out of envy or dislike, others may curse you with a gaze causing harm or bad luck. Giving the Evil Eye has been around for centuries, and it is one of the simplest and most useful tools for letting someone know you don’t approve of them. You have a defense; the amulet will protect you by deflecting the Evil Eye, often shattering to disperse its negative energy.
How to Give The Evil Eye
1. Find the person to whom you want to give the Evil Eye.
2. Focus on your target as you prepare to launch the Evil Eye. Recall the event or reason you are giving this person the Evil Eye as this will increase the meaning and power behind your gaze.
3. Open your app to initiate the curse. While focusing your phone’s camera on their face, squint your eyes slightly while thinking of the curse for your victim. The Evil Eye is evil, after all, so you want to make it intimidating but not silly.
4. Raise one eyebrow slightly while squinting. This gives the eye a more evil appearance and increases the intensity of your gaze. It should feel like you could set fires with the power of your Evil Eye.
5. Give your victim the Evil Eye and share the saved image online to warn others they have been cursed!
How to Defend The Evil Eye
1. Find the person you suspect is giving you the Evil Eye. Look for their squinted eye and possibly raised eyebrow.
2. Open your app to initiate your protective amulet. Point it at their Evil Eye to deflect its powers. The amulet will attempt to defend you and send the curse back to the giver.
3. If shattered, tap your amulet to restore its protective powers. You don’t want to be anywhere without protection.
4. If the curse was too strong and your amulet could not defend you, see a doctor if you are feeling ill. Do not let superstition get in the way of necessary medical care!
Tips & Warnings
Turn your head sharply away at the end of cursing your victim to add tension and a level of disgust. Do not give the Evil Eye to someone who could possibly beat you up. Make sure to size up your Evil Eye recipient accurately before giving it.
Do not fail to protect yourself, get the app or… risk being cursed!Get the App Today!